Well I was up there today, but the line was done filled. Tried to get to BSG and Lee Co Walmart but both had sold out there share.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I hate when things are like that
Well I was up there today, but the line was done filled. Tried to get to BSG and Lee Co Walmart but both had sold out there share.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I hate when things are like that
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I was under the impression that Nintendo had buit up a good supply of wiis kind of scary that they are still selling tht quick.....may be time to re consider burglizing Chubz LOL
Wow Counts, thanks for the useful information.
Most Walmarts were getting 9 units today. Build it up big hadn't they
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
may be time to re consider burglizing Chubz LOL
[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, I have my defenses set up! And my trained attack ferret doesn't let up for anyone! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks